Summer’s almost here, and Oliver Propane Solutions wants to help you enjoy it to it’s fullest. To help you enjoy your backyard to it’s fullest potential, we have a list of six propane powered appliances that are sure to make your family happy.
- Outdoor kitchen: Who doesn’t love an outdoor cooked meal or BBQ ribs? One of our top picks is an outdoor kitchen. Outdoor kitchens are becoming more and more popular, and make a great addition to your home. Especially if you have a hungry family or pool you can cook next to. Powering your outdoor kitchen with propane gives you better temperature control than electric. That gives the chef in the family more control over the temperature, giving you a great meal.
- Lighting. For backyard lighting, or accent lights, nothing beats propane. The dancing, flickering flame of a propane lamp post gives your yard an old-world charm that’s perfect for summer.
- Mosquito traps. Want to remain bite free this summer? Tired or refilling citronella tiki torches and slathering yourself in sticky bug repellent? Grab a propane mosquito trap. It’ll protect your entire yard from those unwanted pests. The bets part? It’s odor-free.
- Fire pit. Fire pits are a great conversation piece and place to hang out with family or friends. Propane fire pits are easier to use than wood-burning pits. Perfect for late night stories, beers with buddies, or a romantic night with a loved one. The best part? Nothing to clean up afterwards.
- Pool heater. Keep your pool at the perfect temperature with a propane heater. Propane is a more eco-friendly choice, so not only will you save on your energy bill, you’ll reduce your home’s carbon footprint.
- Outdoor shower. An outdoor shower is a great way for pool swimmers to clean off the chlorine without tracking water through your home. And when you power your outdoor shower with a tankless propane water heater, you’ll get over 200 gallons of hot water per hour.
Need to refill your propane tank after the winter? Our friendly staff at Oliver Propane Solutions is standing by ready to help. Give us a call at 512-913-7695.