When people think of propane, the first thought that comes to mind is a BBQ grill. And while everyone in Austin loves a good cookout…
If your not putting propane to use around your home, you’re seriously missing out on it’s advantages.
Propane is a clean, environmentally sound green energy. You can use it for just about any appliance, and Clean, green propane can be used for just about any appliance operating inside or outside your home. And here’s the best part. It could save you a ton of money.
Here’s just a few possibilities to leverage the green power of propane in your Austin, Texas home:
- Enjoy the Outdoors – Whether you want to heat your pool, fuel a built-in cooking grill or outdoor kitchen, or even install a fire pit – propane is your ideal solution. It gives you the opportunity to turn your backyard into a great entertainment area for the family.
- Water Heaters – Propane tankless water heaters give you an unlimited supply of flowing hot water. What’s not to love about that? And here’s the best part… it could lower your hot water bill by 30 percent compared to electric models.
- Generators – A propane generator can protect your family, and run your entire home in the event of a severe storm. We don’t have many in Austin, but I’ll bet a ton of people wished they’d had one this last February. Why wait until it’s too late. Better to be prepared.
- Furnaces – According to the U.S. Department of Energy, propane furnaces heat your home for about half the cost of electricity. Propane is the better option in this case, and keeps you off the electric grid should it fail.
- Space Heaters – Efficient, clean burning, and versatile, propane space heaters are available in many sizes and styles – including cast iron stove models. Nice to have a backup laying around.
- Stovetop – Cheaper than electric and gives a better heat to cook with. In fact, 95 percent of chefs choose to cook with gas. It gives you a precise temperature when it comes to controlling cooking temperature.
- Clothes Dryers – Not something many people think about, but clothes dryers use a ton of electric. Propane dryers run hotter and more efficiently than electric models – and because they generate less static, they cause less wear on fabrics.
- Fireplaces – Propane fireplaces are quick to start, don’t have to be cleaned, and make no mess. They also operate more efficiently. And no chopping logs.
Ready to switch over to propane? Our friendly staff at Oliver Propane Solutions is standing by ready to help. Give us a call at 512-913-7695.